Commercial Food Waste Disposer
Our CrushAAL Commercial Food Waste Disposer
is made using solid caste hardened Stainless Steel Axial and comes with multi grind cutters having permanent life. It is equipped with energy efficient and most powerful A.C. Induction electric motor and has a robust exterior casted body for longer life span.
Working of Crushaal Commercial Food Waste Disposer :
- It is a monster for all types of commercial/institutional kitchens. It literally rips food waste to shreds and allows it to flow down the drain.
- It helps in separating waste from recycling more volume and more types of food waste while making 60% less noise than standard disposers
- It reduces the number of trips to the bin, the amount of liquid in bin & the chance of smells building up in bins and the amount of rubbish from an average home by a quarter.
- It reduces foul odors in the kitchen & it reduces infect and rodent infestation
Devours all the kitchen leftovers & simply grinds the leftovers to slurry and sends them down the drain. It removes waste quickly and efficiently.
Helps to keep kitchen clean by providing a convenient way of getting rid of messy and smelly waste.
Disposes off peelings, kitchen scraps, crusts, chicken & fish bones, egg shells, cooked food leftovers which cant be composted.
Helps a septic systems breakdown process due to reduction of sludge mass in septic tank.
Eliminates most waste right at its birthplace, where its virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank.
Use strong flow of cold water and keep it running at least 30 seconds after noise of grinding has stopped to flush all food particles through the drain line. Use only cold water
Run the disposer each time you put food waste in it.
- Dont put unwanted materials like metal, plastic, rubber, hair, large meat bones, string, fibrous materials as corn husks etc., cloth, paper, ceramic, nut shells, corn cobs, crusts, coconut coir etc.
- Dont put your hands into the grinding chamber ven if the disposer is turned off
- Dont pour or use hot liquids of any kind in the disposer when it is running
- Dont turn off motor or water until grinding is completed
- Dont attempt to grind high-fiber foods
- Dont attempt to grind shells
- Dont pour caustic materials, hot grease, chemicals and non-organic materials into the CrushAAL